Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screen Size:||55 Inch||Resolution:||1080X1920|
|Feature:||Built-in Intelligent Air-condition||Power Consumption:||0.8kW|
|Input Voltage:||AC 108-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
1, Product Description
1), Outdoor LCD vs. Indoor LCD
Outdoor LCD vs. Indoor LCD When talking about digital signage public LCD displays we consider three general types: indoor, semi-outdoor and full-outdoor. Indoor systems are made for safe ?room temperature? areas not compromised by outdoor environment effects such as heat, cold, temperature fluctuation, dust, dirt, pollution, humidity, condensation, solar radiation, high ambient light and vandalism. They are relatively easy to be engineered and usually are operational less than 24 hours a day, presenting low load for integrated professional LCD panels or monitors. Big advantage of indoor systems, beside much wider choice of components and technology simplicity, is that in case of failure unit is safe until tech team arrives. Even though reliability should be important with any display it is not as critical as in case of outdoor systems.
2), Full-outdoor LCD vs. semi-outdoor LCD
With outdoor LCD systems we venture into higher level of engineering. These all-in-one systems have to cope with worst of outdoor environment effects and full-outdoors are exposed also to powerful effect of solar radiation (UV, visible light and IR), which presents main difference to semi-outdoor units. Bear in mind that solar radiation is so potent it can raise temperature far above ambient air temperature. operating in 30°C ambient air temperature will have on surface LCD temperature of 85°C. That is difference of 55°C, mostly caused by solar radiation, and certainly a fact nobody can afford to overlook.
Semi outdoor systems on other hand are characterized by usage in outdoor areas without direct sun exposure, such as metro stations. These systems are more advanced than indoor, because of exposure to outdoor environmental factors, therefore needs thermal management (heating and cooling), high brightness/contrast performance LCD panel, vandal protection, cold and warm start procedures. It is relatively easy to engineer such systems as outdoor environmental factors are not as harsh as with full-outdoor. In most cases they will use simple ventilation and heating functionality. For a difference to full-outdoor displays, semi-outdoor units can utilize optical bonding technology as no direct solar radiation present. Outdoor enclosures (not all-in-one systems) do not have capacity to handle full-outdoor environment but can be used for semi-outdoor areas.
2, The Product Specification :
|Active area size (W x H)||1207X678mm|
|Panel resolution (pixels)||1920X1080 (Full HD)|
|Luminance of white (Brightness)||1000/1500/2000cd/m²|
|Colour Range||16.7 Million colours (max)|
|Viewing angle||178° horizontal / 178° vertical|
|Video inputs||VGA / HDMI|
|Audio Interface||AUDIO IN/OUT|
|Auto Brightness Control||Yes (Optional)|
|Temperature control system||Intelligent air conditioner or Fan is optional|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||0℃ to 50℃|
|Operating Humidity||5% to100%|
|Input voltage||AC 108-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||0.8kW (Mainly for AC starting)|
|Front glass type||Strengthen 6mm AR glass|
|Touchscreen||Infrared Touchscreen or Capactive Touchscreen is Optional|
1) what's your requirements on screen brightness? This point refer to our cost, it is very important.What's the brightness for lcd screen you prefer ? Normal indoor digital signage you bought from us is only 350nits, However, for Outdoor Application, The screen usually require 800nits ~1500nits high brightness so that people can read clearly in sunlight. According to your actual application condition, Full outdoor or Semi-outdoor condition, we advise that you pick up 800nits ~ 1000nits or 1500nits.
2) When you require a high brightness for screen, we need consider cooling problem, If you only need 800nits for screen, we can put Fan inside for machine cooling, If you only need 1500nits for screen, we have to put intelligent air condition inside for cooling and heating.
3) If you really need outdoor application, we need use AR bonding TM glass with anti-glare and insulate 99.3% UV for screen surface.
4) Besides, The high brightness screen will consume plenty of electrical energy, we will install Ambient light sensor for auto dimming some to save energy efficiently when outdoor environment is dark. when the outdoor environment is very bright, I mean the noon, the screen would auto brighten so that the screen can be read clearly in sunlight.
5 ) Do you need Touch function for Outdoor lcd screen?
6) Do you have your own software ?If you need our software, we only can install our digital signage in machine for advertising purpose.
As you have understood how helpful outdoor lcd display can be for your business, do not waste your time any more, and start your search to obtain high quality advertising display that can win in the market.
Where you can find the best quality advertising display for your business ? This question has lost its relevance now since you have already reached the right place. We provide high quality outdoor lcd displays as per your specific requirements.
If you have any other questions, please contact our salesman as soon as possible.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID : +8618814488091
Whats App ID : +8618814488091
Viber : +8618814488091
Wechat ID : felehoo
Twitter ID : Vinition
Facebook ID : kevin518112
Linkedin ID : 18814488091