Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Area Size:||476X268mm||Screen Size:||21.5 Inch|
|Aspect Ratio:||16 : 9||Max Consumption:||90W|
1, Product Description
Outdoor displays need to be significantly brighter than their indoor counterparts. An average indoor digital display will feature a brightness measurement of 350 to 600 nits. outdoor digital displays should have, at the bare minimum, a brightness measurement of 1,500 nits. While brightness is important, increasing it beyond a certain level may actually wash out the image. If the image is too bright, it becomes difficult for a viewer to tell what is on the screen and the advertisement is no longer appealing.
The first major technical issue that must be addressed in selecting an effective outdoor digital display is how viewable is the content when exposed to direct sunlight. Anyone who has ever tried to use a laptop or watch television outside knows that the brightness of the screen impacts visibility, whether the screen is in direct sunlight or even in the shade. A screen with inadequate brightness and poor anti-reflective treatment makes the image difficult to see. If the image cannot be adequately seen, then a business' capital investment in an outdoor digital display solution is wasted.
2, The Product Specification :
|Active area size (W x H)||476X268mm|
|Panel resolution (pixels)||1920X1080 (Full HD)|
|Luminance of white (Brightness)||1000m²|
|Colour Range||16.7 Million colours (max)|
|Viewing angle||178° horizontal / 178° vertical|
|Video inputs||VGA / HDMI|
|Audio Interface||AUDIO IN/OUT|
|Auto Brightness Control||Yes (Optional)|
|Temperature control system||Intelligent air conditioner or Fan is optional|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||0℃ to 50℃|
|Operating Humidity||5% to100%|
|Input voltage||AC 108-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||0.8kW (Mainly for AC starting)|
|Front glass type||Strengthen 6mm AR glass|
|Touchscreen||Infrared Touchscreen or Capactive Touchscreen is Optional|
1) what's your requirements on screen brightness? This point refer to our cost, it is very important.What's the brightness for lcd screen you prefer ? Normal indoor digital signage you bought from us is only 350nits, However, for Outdoor Application, The screen usually require 800nits ~1500nits high brightness so that people can read clearly in sunlight. According to your actual application condition, Full outdoor or Semi-outdoor condition, we advise that you pick up 800nits ~ 1000nits or 1500nits.
2) When you require a high brightness for screen, we need consider cooling problem, If you only need 800nits for screen, we can put Fan inside for machine cooling, If you only need 1500nits for screen, we have to put intelligent air condition inside for cooling and heating.
3) If you really need outdoor application, we need use AR bonding TM glass with anti-glare and insulate 99.3% UV for screen surface.
4) Besides, The high brightness screen will consume plenty of electrical energy, we will install Ambient light sensor for auto dimming some to save energy efficiently when outdoor environment is dark. when the outdoor environment is very bright, I mean the noon, the screen would auto brighten so that the screen can be read clearly in sunlight.
5 ) Do you need Touch function for Outdoor lcd screen?
6) Do you have your own software ?If you need our software, we only can install our digital signage in machine for advertising purpose.
As you have understood how helpful outdoor lcd display can be for your business, do not waste your time any more, and start your search to obtain high quality advertising display that can steal the attenof everyone in the market.
Where you can find the best quality advertising display for your business ? This question has lost its relevance now since you have already reached the right place. We provide high quality outdoor lcd displays as per your specific requirements.
If you have any other questions, please contact our salesman as soon as possible.
Email : email@example.com
Skype ID : +8618814488091
Whats App ID : +8618814488091
Viber : +8618814488091
Wechat ID : felehoo
Twitter ID : Vinition
Facebook ID : kevin518112
Linkedin ID : 18814488091